Home Staging Services
Home At The Beach offers a variety of home staging services. We can stage just one room or an entire house, or we can give an initial consultation and the homeowner takes it from there. Whatever your home may need we can make it stand out against the competition by creating positive first impressions through staging.
The cost of staging pays for itself, and then some! It’s like getting a faster sale for free. US Housing and Urban Development states that on average, a staged home will sell 17% higher than a comparable home that is not staged. Home At The Beach can help transform a house into a warm and inviting space. We want to make the perspective buyer visualize living in your house and buying it!
The 2012 Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) Report found that if you invest in home staging before listing you will sell 87% faster.
Professionally staged homes present and show better than competing houses for sale, including new construction homes and higher-priced houses.
- Staged properties will sell faster when compared with houses that have not been staged. From the date of listing until the day of closing, home staging shortens this time frame, even in a slow real estate market.
- Staged properties can increase the number of offers and selling price in hot markets.
- Buyers view professionally staged listings as “well-maintained’.
- Buyers’ agents recognize that professionally staged listings are “move-in” ready and are inclined to show staged properties.
- Photos of professionally staged listings look better on the MLS, as well as in print.
- Professionally staged listings “STAND-OUT” in prospective buyers’ minds.
Remember, you only have one chance to make a first impression. Whether that first impression is online or in person, you only have a few seconds to make them STOP and take notice. This is why Staging is so important.
We invite you to contact us to discuss any services you may need. Please know that we are flexible, affordable, and experienced.
- $125.00 an hour with a two hour minimum
- $125.00 per hour (at staging location)
Maintenance Fees (Maintenance includes Stager monthly fee and keeping staging space neat and clean) Optional.
- $150.00 per month
- Over 3000 sq. ft. (to be discussed with Stager)
Monthly Furniture Rental Fees are not included in the above Staging and Maintenance Fees
Example of fees:
$250.00 – Initial Consultation Fee (to be paid after consultation)
$500.00 – Staging Fee (4 hours @ $125.00 per hour)
$150.00 – Maintenance Fee
$195.00 – Furniture Rental Fee ($195.00 per month)